I Am Number Four

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Literary OEM  Xem thêm Literary bán bởi Sách giáo khoa và thiết bị giáo dục 

Mô tả ngắn

Product DescriptionThree are dead. Who is Number four? From Director D.J. Caruso (Disturbia), producer Michael Bay (Transformers) and the Emmy-winning writers of TV's Smallville, comes this gripping...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
225.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu I Am Number Four

Product Description

Three are dead. Who is Number four? From Director D.J. Caruso (Disturbia), producer Michael Bay (Transformers) and the Emmy-winning writers of TV's Smallville, comes this gripping, action-packed thriller. John Smith (Alex Pettyfer) is an extraordinary teen masking his true identity to elude a deadly enemy sent to destroy him. Living with his guardian (Timothy Olyphant) in the small town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected life-changing events - his first love (Dianna Agron, TV's Glee), powerful new abilities and a secret connection to the others who share his incredible destiny. Complete with deleted scenes and more, I Am Number Four is an explosive suspense-filled ride that will take you to the edge of your seat and beyond.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Hàng chính hãng
Công ty phát hành Công ty cổ phần Đầu tư và Phát triển Giáo dục Hà Nội
Nhà xuất bản Nhà Xuất Bản Giáo Dục Việt Nam
ISBN-13 9780062116550
Loại bìa Bìa mềm
SKU t253206002
d 4503