I Am Horton (Dr. Seuss's I Am Board Books)

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Storybook OEM  Xem thêm Storybook bán bởi Nhà sách Fahasa 

Mô tả ngắn

I Am Horton (Dr. Seuss's I Am Board Books) A board book based on Horton Hears a Who! for Dr. Seuss's youngest fans--perfect for showing the rewards of being kind! Horton the Elephant desc...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
125.400 ₫ 132.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu I Am Horton (Dr. Seuss's I Am Board Books)

I Am Horton (Dr. Seuss's I Am Board Books)

A board book based on Horton Hears a Who! for Dr. Seuss's youngest fans--perfect for showing the rewards of being kind!

Horton the Elephant describes how life in the Jungle of Nool has changed for the better since he heard--and saved--the tiny Whos in this sweet, sturdy board book based on Horton Hears a Who! Written in simple rhymed verse and aimed at toddlers and preschoolers, it's a perfect introduction to one of Dr. Seuss's most beloved characters and happiest stories. Now everyone in the family--even pre-readers--can share in the joy when Horton's kindness and perseverance saves the Whos and inspires his jungle friends to change their ways!

Fans of I Am Horton will want to check out these other super-simple board book introductions to classic Dr. Seuss characters: I Am Sam-I-Am; I Am the Lorax; I Am Max; and I Am Cindy-lou Who!

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Hàng chính hãng
Công ty phát hành Random House
Nhà xuất bản Random House Books for Young Readers
ISBN-13 9780593176757
Phương thức giao hàng Seller Delivery Nhà bán giao hàng cho khách hàng
SKU t263179538
d 4513