Can You Put Me To Bed?

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Activity  OEM  Xem thêm Activity bán bởi Nhà Sách Phương Nam 

Mô tả ngắn

Can You Put Me To Bed?An adorably sweet, interactive picture book about bedtime that provides endless fun!Can you convince this sleepy sloth it's time for bed? In this playful story, an adorable but ...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
249.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu Can You Put Me To Bed?

Can You Put Me To Bed? An adorably sweet, interactive picture book about bedtime that provides endless fun!
Can you convince this sleepy sloth it's time for bed? In this playful story, an adorable but stubborn sloth insists she's not tired enough to say goodnight! Following the sloth's bedtime routine, children and families will delight in the interactive experience they'll want to read again and again. You could try singing a lullaby, clapping off the lights, or tapping the book to help this little sloth fall asleep in this fun read aloud, but she promises it won't work. She's still…not…sleepy…
Readers of Don't Push the Button and Press Here will love this cute, interactive story perfect for bedtime!
The best book gift for:Toddlers and young children ages 3-7Preschool learners: great for at-home toddler learning activities!BirthdaysHoliday stocking stufferEaster basket stufferValentine's Dayand more!

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Công ty phát hành Sourcebooks Wonderland
Nhà xuất bản Sourcebooks Wonderland
ISBN-13 9781728230825
Loại bìa Bìa cứng
Số trang 40
SKU t274142495
d 4503