You Belong to Me

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Mystery, Thriller & Suspense OEM  Xem thêm Mystery, Thriller & Suspense bán bởi CDIMEX 

Mô tả ngắn

You Belong to MeNo one delivers a sharper thriller than the superb Colin Harrison' Mail on Sunday Her story, his trouble, begins in desire Paul Reeves is a successful New York lawyer with a seemingly...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
212.000 ₫ 264.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu You Belong to Me

You Belong to Me

No one delivers a sharper thriller than the superb Colin Harrison' Mail on Sunday Her story, his trouble, begins in desire Paul Reeves is a successful New York lawyer with a seemingly charmed life. He has an adoring girlfriend, a beautiful apartment on the Upper West Side and a voracious appetite for rare and beautiful maps. But when his seductive, all-American neighbour Jennifer Mehraz – wife of the suave but shadowy young businessman Ahmed Mehraz – desperately pleads for his help, Paul is catapulted into Manhattan's dangerous underworld. Behind its glamourous façade, this city is a dark and troubling place where anything can be bought for a high enough As past and present collide, devastating secrets are unearthed, loyalties put to the test and Paul will be forced to consider what he is willing to sacrifice to possess what – and who – he most desires.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Công ty phát hành Bloomsbury
ISBN-13 9781408886267
Kích thước 198 x 129 mm
Loại bìa Paperback
ISBN-10 9781408886267
SKU t2499807
d 4416