When I Am Sad

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Encyclopedias & General Knowledge OEM  Xem thêm Encyclopedias & General Knowledge bán bởi Nhà sách Fahasa 

Mô tả ngắn

When I Am Sad When I am Sad helps young children to start managing their emotions. They can lift the flaps, slide the tabs and turn the wheel to explore why they feel sad and how to move on ...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
134.900 ₫ 142.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu When I Am Sad

When I Am Sad

When I am Sad helps young children to start managing their emotions. They can lift the flaps, slide the tabs and turn the wheel to explore why they feel sad and how to move on from these emotions.

With delightful illustrations from Marie Paruit, this is the perfect book for parents and carers to share with young children who are just starting to recognize their feelings and to develop their emotional intelligence. Explanations, hints and tips from Early Years expert Dr Janet Rose provides parents with all the extra guidance they need.

The Little Big Feelings series has been endorsed and recommended by Dr Amanda Gummer's Good Play Guide.

Learn more about sharing emotions in the Little Big Feelings series: Sometimes I am Worried, Sometimes I am Angry and I Like to be Helpful.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Hàng chính hãng
Công ty phát hành Macmillan Publishers
Nhà xuất bản Campbell Books
ISBN-13 9781529065152
Phương thức giao hàng Seller Delivery Nhà bán giao hàng cho khách hàng
SKU t198285460
d 4306