Truyện đọc tiếng Anh - Usborne Middle Grade Fiction: Just Call Me Spaghetti-Hoop Boy

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Family, friends and school OEM  Xem thêm Family, friends and school bán bởi Blue Horizon Books 

Mô tả ngắn

Just Call Me Spaghetti-Hoop BoyMy name is Adam Butters. I live on planet Earth, I like eating spaghetti hoops and I've decided I'm going to be a SUPERHERO.Everyone loves superheroes, they solve prob...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
300.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu Truyện đọc tiếng Anh - Usborne Middle Grade Fiction: Just Call Me Spaghetti-Hoop Boy

Just Call Me Spaghetti-Hoop Boy

My name is Adam Butters. I live on planet Earth, I like eating spaghetti hoops and I've decided I'm going to be a SUPERHERO.

Everyone loves superheroes, they solve problems and make people happy, and that's good because my mum needs cheering up. Also, I've found out that before I was adopted my real mum called me ACE. So now I've just got to prove to the world that's what I am. One mission at a time...

Hilarious, heart-warming and heart-breaking in equal measure, this is a story about the power in all of us to be extraordinary.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Hàng chính hãng
Công ty phát hành Usborne Publishing
Nhà xuất bản Usborne Publishing Ltd
ISBN-13 9781474921305
Kích thước 197 x 130 x 22 mm
Độ tuổi 7 - 11
Loại bìa Paperback
Số trang 304
ISBN-10 9781474921305
SKU t2208729
d 4503