Tiểu thuyết tiếng Anh: Call me by your name

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Ngoại Ngữ Khác OEM  Xem thêm Ngoại Ngữ Khác bán bởi Blue Horizon Books 

Mô tả ngắn

THÔNG TIN SÁCH Loại bìa: Bìa mềmSố trang: 256 trang Kích thước: 130 x 200 x 20mmCall me by your nameCall Me by Your Name is the story of a sudden and powerful romance that blossoms between...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
472.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu Tiểu thuyết tiếng Anh: Call me by your name

THÔNG TIN SÁCH
Loại bìa: Bìa mềm
Số trang: 256 trang
Kích thước: 130 x 200 x 20mm

Call me by your name
Call Me by Your Name is the story of a sudden and powerful romance that blossoms between an adolescent boy and a summer guest at his parents' cliffside mansion on the Italian Riviera. Each is unprepared for the consequences of their attraction, when, during the restless summer weeks, unrelenting currents of obsession, fascination, and desire intensify their passion and test the charged ground between them. Recklessly, the two verge toward the one thing both fear they may never truly find again: total intimacy. It is an instant classic and one of the great love stories of our time.

Call me by your name
Call Me by Your Name là câu chuyện về một mối tình lãng mạn đầy bất ngờ giữa một chàng trai mới lớn và một vị khách tại biệt thự bên vách đá ở vùng duyên hải Ý.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Công ty phát hành Atlantic Books
Loại bìa Bìa mềm
Số trang 256
Nhà xuất bản ATLANTIC BOOKS
SKU t247465851
d 4512