Rebecca

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Romance OEM  Xem thêm Romance bán bởi Xunhasaba Thế giới Sách Ngoại văn 

Mô tả ngắn

Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley With these words a reader is swept up into a world of secrets and lies; one of the most passionate, psychologically twisting and complex stories of all-time....
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
277.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu Rebecca

Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley
With these words a reader is swept up into a world of secrets and lies; one of the most passionate, psychologically twisting and complex stories of all-time.
Working as a lady's companion, the orphaned heroine of Rebecca learns her place. Life begins to look very bleak until, on a trip to the South of France, she meets Maxim de Winter, a handsome widower whose sudden proposal of marriage takes her by surprise. Whisked from glamorous Monte Carlo to his brooding estate, Manderley, on the Cornish Coast, the new Mrs de Winter finds Max a changed man. And the memory of his dead wife Rebecca is forever kept alive by the forbidding Mrs Danvers . . .
Not since Jane Eyre has a heroine faced such difficulty with the 'Other Woman'. An international bestseller that has never gone out of print, Rebecca is the haunting story of a young girl consumed by love and the struggle to find her identity.
You always feel that we're on the verge of a Daphne du Maurier renaissance. Known of course forRebeccaandJamaica Inn- largely regarded, and sometimes overlooked, as 'classics'- du Maurier was far more a properly contemporary novelist, equipped with a tremendously dark imagination: this was, after all, the writer who penned the terrifying short taleDon't Look Now.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Hàng chính hãng
Công ty phát hành Hachette Book Group
Nhà xuất bản Hachette Book Group
Ngày xuất bản 2003-01-30 00:00:00
ISBN-13 9781844080380
Kích thước 197 x 130 x 36 mm
Loại bìa Paperback
Số trang 448
SKU t50078288
d 4227