My First Reading 2 Student Book

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm ELTs OEM  Xem thêm ELTs bán bởi E Mall 

Mô tả ngắn

My First Reading 2 Student Book This new 3-part reading series consists of My First Reading, My Next Reading, and My Best Reading. Each series expands and enhances the learners’ vocabulary f...
: Đang cập nhật
: Tiki.vn
186.200 ₫ 196.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu My First Reading 2 Student Book

My First Reading 2 Student Book

This new 3-part reading series consists of My First Reading, My Next Reading, and My Best Reading. Each series expands and enhances the learners’ vocabulary from beginner to academic. A variety of well-structured activities make reading fun and interesting. The learner progresses from being able to read with help to reading des a pull-out full color workbook in the back of each student book

My First Reading builds a strong foundation for young learners who are beginning to read through a three level reading series, using oral reading.
Cut-out flashcards at the back of each student book.

My Next Reading is a six-level reading series for young learners, using school subjects (Science, Social studies, Art, etc.) related topics for writing sentences and speaking with partners.

My Best Reading offers a six-level reading comprehension series that builds on school curriculum (Science, Social studies, Art, etc.) knowledge through fiction and non-fiction.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

SKU t191779036
d 3122