My First Play And Learn: Grocery Store : A Fun-early Learning Book About Colors, Shapes, Numbers, And More

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Picture books OEM  Xem thêm Picture books bán bởi Nhà sách Fahasa 

Mô tả ngắn

My First Play And Learn: Grocery Store : A Fun-early Learning Book About Colors, Shapes, Numbers, And More Roger Priddy's My First Play and Learn: Grocery Store is a fun first concepts board...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
165.300 ₫ 174.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu My First Play And Learn: Grocery Store : A Fun-early Learning Book About Colors, Shapes, Numbers, And More

My First Play And Learn: Grocery Store : A Fun-early Learning Book About Colors, Shapes, Numbers, And More

Roger Priddy's My First Play and Learn: Grocery Store is a fun first concepts board book with reusable play pieces!

Preschoolers can take a trip around the grocery store and learn about key early learning topics such as colors, shapes, matching, and sorting. There are 28 reusable play pieces, so the activities can be completed again and again. The handle-shaped book has a clamshell in the cover to store the pieces.

Publishing alongside My First Play and Learn: My First Farm.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Công ty phát hành Macmillan US
Nhà xuất bản Priddy Books
ISBN-13 9780312530112
Phương thức giao hàng Seller Delivery Nhà bán giao hàng cho khách hàng
SKU t253089456
d 4503