Maze Book: Follow Me Around the World

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Number, Shape & Colour OEM  Xem thêm Number, Shape & Colour bán bởi Nhà Sách Phương Nam 

Mô tả ngắn

Maze Book: Follow Me Around the World is a finger maze adventure with colorful continent scenes and grooved maze trails to trace with fingertips.Follow Fox through seven exciting and colorful trail s...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
189.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu Maze Book: Follow Me Around the World

Maze Book: Follow Me Around the World is a finger maze adventure with colorful continent scenes and grooved maze trails to trace with fingertips. Follow Fox through seven exciting and colorful trail scenes that can be explored using fingertips to trace along the grooved mazes on the pages. In each busy scene there are recognizable sights to spot and charming animal characters to search for as you travel from continent to continent. The different winding mazes run from hole to hole throughout the book to a final map showing all the interesting places Fox has visited and the friends he has made along the way. A unique and beautiful book to explore with your child! Also available by Roger Priddy: Follow Me and Follow Me Halloween.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Công ty phát hành Phương Nam Book
Nhà xuất bản Priddy Books
ISBN-13 9780312526610
Loại bìa Bìa cứng
Số trang 14
SKU t271356293
d 4503