Harry Potter Part 6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Hardback) Large Print Edition (Harry Potter và Hoàng Tử Lai) (English Book)

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Science Fiction & Fantasy OEM  Xem thêm Science Fiction & Fantasy bán bởi 8xPub Store 

Mô tả ngắn

'In a brief statement on Friday night, Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge confirmed that He Who Must Not Be Named has returned to this country and is once more active."It is with great regret that I ...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
733.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu Harry Potter Part 6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Hardback) Large Print Edition (Harry Potter và Hoàng Tử Lai) (English Book)

'In a brief statement on Friday night, Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge confirmed that He Who Must Not Be Named has returned to this country and is once more active.

"It is with great regret that I must confirm that the wizard styling himself Lord - well, you know who I mean - is alive and among us again," said Fudge.'

These dramatic words appeared in the final pages of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

In the midst of this battle of good and evil, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince takes up the story of Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, with Voldemort's power and followers increasing day by

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Hàng chính hãng
Công ty phát hành Bloomsbury
Nhà xuất bản Bloomsbury
Ngày xuất bản 2005-07-16 00:00:00
ISBN-13 9780747581529
Loại bìa Hardback
Số trang 1008
SKU t2466425
d 4503