Everything You Need To Ace Pre-Algebra And Algebra I In One Big Fat Notebook (Big Fat Notebooks)

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Success OEM  Xem thêm Success bán bởi Nhà Sách Phương Nam 

Mô tả ngắn

Everything You Need To Ace Pre-Algebra And Algebra I In One Big Fat Notebook (Big Fat Notebooks)Millions and millions of BIG FAT NOTEBOOKS sold! Pre-Algebra & Algebra 1? No Problem!The BIG FAT NO...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
379.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu Everything You Need To Ace Pre-Algebra And Algebra I In One Big Fat Notebook (Big Fat Notebooks)

Everything You Need To Ace Pre-Algebra And Algebra I In One Big Fat Notebook (Big Fat Notebooks) Millions and millions of BIG FAT NOTEBOOKS sold!

Pre-Algebra & Algebra 1? No Problem!
The BIG FAT NOTEBOOK covers everything you need to know during a year of Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1 class, breaking down one big fat subject into accessible units. Including: The number system, ratios, and proportions, scientific notation, introduction and equations, functions, graphing a line, square roots and cube roots, polynomial operations, quadratic functions, and more.
Study better with:
-Mnemonic devices
-Definitions
-Diagrams
-Educational doodles
-and quizzes to recap it all
and get better grades!

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

ISBN-13 9781523504381
Loại bìa Bìa mềm
Số trang 640
SKU t274142850