D.Thụy - The Little Doll And The Big Giant

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Truyện ngắn - Tản văn - Tạp Văn OEM  Xem thêm Truyện ngắn - Tản văn - Tạp Văn bán bởi FishingBook 

Mô tả ngắn

D.Thụy - The Little Doll And The Big Giant------------This is the English version of "Búp bê nhỏ xíu và chàng khổng lồ" of Dương Thụy, the author who has used her experiences to write a number of nove...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
103.500 ₫ 115.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu D.Thụy - The Little Doll And The Big Giant

D.Thụy - The Little Doll And The Big Giant

------------

This is the English version of "Búp bê nhỏ xíu và chàng khổng lồ" of Dương Thụy, the author who has used her experiences to write a number of novels in which she has weaved both the western and the eastern cultures into works of art. "France, for me, was not a simple country to visit. It was a place that always emotionally touched me whenever I returned, for I was able to speak the language I had learned during my childhood years, and to hug the dear French people who saw me as a family member. I had a love for France which I could not describe. I only knew that there was an invisible cord connecting my heart to that beautiful land. And, of course, the French people I've known for decades have a deep-down dear love for me, far beyond a normal friendship." - Duong Thuy

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Hàng chính hãng
Công ty phát hành Bloomsbury Childrens - NXB Trẻ
Nhà xuất bản NXB Trẻ
SKU t200631458
d 2919