進撃の巨人 7

Thương hiệu: OEM | Xem thêm Foreign Language Study & Reference OEM  Xem thêm Foreign Language Study & Reference bán bởi Nhà sách Fahasa 

Mô tả ngắn

The world where a giant rules over all. I built the huge wall, and the human who became the bait of the giant prevented aggression in exchange for freedom to the wall outside. But the nominal peace co...
: Còn hàng
: Tiki.vn
141.400 ₫ 152.000 ₫
** Quét mã QR bằng Zalo để mua trên điện thoại
Shopee Sale

Giới thiệu 進撃の巨人 7

The world where a giant rules over all. I built the huge wall, and the human who became the bait of the giant prevented aggression in exchange for freedom to the wall outside. But the nominal peace collapses by the appearance of the great giant more than walls, and a fight of the despair begins. The investigation corps which I demanded "the mystery of the giant" to lie in the birthplace of Ellen, and started an investigation out of the wall. "The giant of the woman type" with the intelligence appeared first. ‥ ‥ that L Vin that arrested "the giant of the woman type" while falling into a crisis of the corps destruction approaches in the real nature of the giant of the woman type.

Chi Tiết Sản Phẩm

Hàng chính hãng
Công ty phát hành Kinokuniya Book Stores
Nhà xuất bản Kodansha
ISBN-13 9784063846522
Phương thức giao hàng Seller Delivery Nhà bán giao hàng cho khách hàng
SKU t91089648
d 3120